Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Sequel?

I have been having a lot of questions regarding a sequel to Healer's Destiny lately... for all who have read it know it is definitely the first of a series. I have good news: I have actually started the writing process for unnamed book two! I have most of the story already, just got to get it all on paper. How long does this usually take you may ask? Well... as a mother of two, a full time nurse, a wife, and everything else in between it could take me much longer than I would prefer. Just know it is now a work in progress and each day brings it closer to a reality! Thank you to all my family, friends, and fans for all of the support I have received with Healer's Destiny, it has given me the encouragement I have needed to start the next of the series! And thank you to Prose by Design for all of the hard work they do for me! I promise to keep you updated on said sequel and even give sneak peaks along the way at my discretion!

No comments:

Post a Comment