Saturday, July 28, 2012

SWEET BABY BOY

I have to admit, I rock my baby boy to sleep at night... or my hubby does. Just like we did with our first sweet baby boy. The problem, you ask? When sweet baby boy wakes up he can't get back to sleep on his own. In fact, my oldest still needs us to be in his room until he falls asleep also. It is very convenient at bedtime that we decided to have our boys share a room. The best part about it though is the family time it gives us before bed. We read as a family, say our prayers, and then mommy sings. It has always been that way and I hope it always will be. I have to remind myself at four in the morning that when sweet baby boy wakes up and needs me it is really a blessing. As he gets older he isn't going to depend so much on his parents and I will lose that special time with him. It reminds me of the song "Your Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins. And the more I think about it, the more I realize I really am going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment